Responsible for designing and developing administrative and user-facing application for two-factor authentication service.
- Led visual redesign project of administrative interface.
- Implemented many key features of the company's flagship product.
- Wrote automated tests as necessary for new and existing features.
- Designed and built an internal "know your customer" dashboard for displaying information on latest bookings.
- Mentored junior employees.
- Screened and interviewed web developer candidates.
Responsible for designing and developing web-based user interfaces for social media engagement and reporting platform.
- Designed and developed abstract reporting tool used for visualizing performance metrics.
- Built a social media command center used for data exploration by social media teams.
- Built an application for tracking performance of data processing pipeline.
- Co-organized local Ember.js meetup group.
Responsible for designing and developing web-based user interfaces for distributed network security solutions.
- Successfully launched initial version, major release, and several minor releases of network security application.
- Spoke to 85+ person engineering team on the topic of migrating from image-based graphs to SVG.
- Submitted patent application for the automatic transformation of selected text into regular expression.
- Led small to medium-sized groups in user interface design sessions.
- Participated in cross-functional user experience team.
Designed and developed Rails application for managing tech support issues for the MSU College of Communcation Arts & Sciences.
- Designed and developed lightweight web interface for managing electronic switchgear.
- Built and programmed a wireless interface between a Roomba and an electric meter to alter cleaning schedules based on the current price of electricity.
- Successfully launched two major redesigns of the company's main websites and numerous internal web applications.
- Supported nightly production efforts by proofreading and formatting content for web.
Successfully launched redesign of department's website built on top of ExpressionEngine.
Languages and Libraries
- Has used it in the past, but prefers Python these days.
Michigan State University
Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering